October 13, 2012

Sawadeeka!! Not Oregano, Not Thyme... It's Basil @ Bangsar Village

Have you ever craved for something sour, spicy and must be steaming hot?? Especially on a rainy day?? Oh well, I have!! And that calls for a good pot of flaming Tom Yum Kung!!!

And so...I decided to get my aherm...down to Bangsar and check out this ever crowded, home-ly-feel restaurant at a corner in Bangsar Village...The name?? Basil! ^.^

Trust me, the food here will make you drool......*gosh I'm craving for it now*

Say no more..take a look!! ^.^

Never I thought it would be a name for such a yummy Thai restaurant ^.^
The main strand of Basil restaurant...mostly booth-like seating with comfy seats...they have typical table setting at the other side too...you can be spoilt with choices even with their sittings, haha!!
They have comfy corners, if you wish to have a more 'personal' dining experience...*likes*
A sneak peak of they serve ^.^
Thai Ice Coffee!! A must have for me!! Please don't get confused with Vietnam's Dripping Coffee...I have been asked many time, isn't the coffee supposed to be dripping into the cup - That's Vietnam Coffee, hahaha!! Thai Ice Coffee comes with milk and that yummy coconut sticky sugar ^.^ 
Couldn't help not to snap a pic of the glass...haha!!
Cutleries Ready! Serviette Ready! Soup bowls Ready!
Introducing...Flaming seafood tom yum kung!! Check out that flaming fire beneath!!Walah!!! Goooooooood!!!! Warning: Don't sit too near that pot, you can ask them to put off the fire if you wish ^.^
And...Seafood otak otak!!!!! Walah!!!! Gooooooood!!! I like it how it is served, hehe!! 
Pandan Chicken!! This is actually good, very fragrant, and the can help you remove the leaves if you wish ^.^ No mess, just enjoy!
I would never miss a Thai meal without Thai Fish Cake!! This is thumbs up, it is done just right, not too much flour, you can taste the fish, and no stinky fish smell, meaning it's FRESH!!
Sneak peak of their menu and prices...not bad I must say, especially for Bangsar area, and the fact that they are located inside Bangsar Village =))
Owwh..did I not tell you, their menu is also their table mat...2 in 1 hehe!!

I would recommend this place for a good Thail casual dining, with it's choices and prices you won't burn any hole in your pocket...I have seem may table order that fish...but you need a bigger group to order that, looks big and yummy!! I'm gonna go back with a bigger group soon, hehe!! ^.^

Wishing all an Absolutely Lavish Thai Experience ^.^

The Address:-

Basil Thai Nudle Bar (Next to Garibaldi)
Bangsar Village
1, Jalan Telawi
Bangsar Baru
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Tel: +603 2287 8708


No comments:

Post a Comment