October 21, 2012

Cut The Oppa Gangnam Style and Lets Enjoy Korean Delights @ Hobahn, Waterfront Desa Park City

A fan of Kimchi?? I am....A fan of Bulgogi?? I am!! Bimbimbap?? Why not?? hahaha!!

I looveee Korean food!! Especially the barbeques!! It's been quite a while since I ventured into Korean restaurants....And now my Korean Love affair continues...minus the crying and tears and emotion...hahaha!!

Was cruising at Desa Park City and decided to stop by this Korean restaurant called Hobahn...the food is good actually!! Check it out...

The Korean hot pot!! Filled with veggies and beef!! Lotsa Veg!!!!

I will never miss my Kimchi Jigae!!! Owh so nice, especially on a rainy day!!!

Those mini refillable side dished always makes me feel so lavish, hahaha!! Dining like a royalty hohoho!!!

I do not know what this is, but it is something like sizzling beef...yes with lotsa vege too!! lolx!!


Most of the time those tiny sides only comes if you order a barbeque meat set...but if you like to try some of everything, you can try ordering this side platter ^.^

Tada!! Highlight of my lunch!! Barbeque pork ribs!! Ermph!! Gooooooood!!!

If you love kimchi...they sell their home-made kimchi too!! niceeeeee!!!

This place is really like a casual Korean dining, you don't exactly need to spend a bomb! Well most Korean food are costly...next stop?? To the Korean Village at Ampang...soon ^.^

Wishing all and Absolutely Lavish Korean dining yo!! ^.^

The address:-

Hobahn Korean Restaurant
GF 12 The Waterfront
5 Persiaran Residen
Desa Park City
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 6280 8713

No comments:

Post a Comment