October 8, 2012

Part Two: An Absolutely Lavish Affair with TasteMIGF

....And the Gourmet Journey of Part One: An Absolutely Lavish Affair with TasteMIGF... continues... ^.^

As much as I tried to resist...I bought my Patchi chocolates *feels like heaven*


This was some really awesome mutton bak kut teh!!! The fragrant smell make it so irresistible!! By Imperial Rama @ Resorts World Genting

This was some deco by one of the restaurants...it look so fancy smanchy...so I randomly took a pic, haha!!

Chef at work!! ^.^ Pomelo Restaurant @ The Banjaran Hot Springs
Mini Macaroons by Pomelo Restaurant @ The Banjaran Hot Springs

Wine anybody? ^.^ Water was free - there was a water dispenser with cute cone shaped paper cups ^.^

Yup, Marigold joined the event with their utmost famous Peel Fresh!! Such a thirst quencher, hehe!!

Enak KL @ Starhill had some really authentic local cuisines like Ubi Kayu Dara, Canape Kari Ayam & Pulut Rendang!! *drools*


I just love their backdrop - can't blame me, haha!!

Introducing Grill 582 @ Best Western Premier -  a newly open fancy hotel at Dua Sentral ^.^

Bunga Emas @ The Royale Chulan Hotel was serving this yummy smoked wahyu beef!! Ate it before could snap a pic, haha!!
L'Heritage @ The Royale Chulan Hotel was serving this lamb pastrami dish, but their booth was like whoa, crowded, so I skipped it..oh well, maybe I'll pay them a visit one of this days ^.^

And would you think Korean food would be forgotten?? Haha!! Definitely not!!
Beef Japchae by Onsemiro

Lavish Dining with My girls!! ^.^

There were some other nice restaurants too, but my stomach was really filled. Just a wrap up on what and who else was there:-
So...if you missed TasteMIGF...don't be sad...all cuisines that are showcased in TasteMIGF will be at the very restaurant's special menu for the entire month of October!! I'm going a visit a couple of restaurants too, as I did not manage to taste all the nice-looking, fragrant smelling food!! - Are you joining me in this adventure?? hehe!!

Signing off with an Absolutely Lavish dining night ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment