February 8, 2013

Teddy Bears Bring You Love? TEDBOY Bakery Brings You Both, Love and Joy ^.^

Fancy bakery-like cafes?? I know I do... ^.^ I used to love chilling at Starbucks with a good book or sometimes just with my laptop hehe ^.^ Being me and the love hanging out at less crowded places, I always have the urge to find new nice cozy cafes which I can have a good cuppa Joe and a bite, and being able to get a piece of mind for a couple of hours at least ^.^

And so...one fine morning, I was walking along the shops of Jalan Telawi and this nice black colored wall with losta acrylic display box just captured my attention...The name?? TEDBOY Bakery...the name sounds so Zen!! haha!! This place sells all kind of bread, pastries and cakes...it might look like a pricey place but it really is not at all...Not a really big lot, but they have some cozy corner seats right at the back of the bakery, and they serve hot food, not to mention, owh those such wonderful and cheerful staffs!! I have been told that their sandwiches are delightful...Will be back for that!! 

Meanwhile this was my adventure while at TEDBOY ^.^
 
My Latte, just the way I like it!! behind that it is my multi-grain bread ^.^
Was sitting so close to the cake refrigerator couldn't help taking a pic of it, haha!!
Tada!!! My Beef Pepperoni Pizza ala TEDBOY style...such nice crust, thin enough not to be thick, haha!!
That is the front part of the bakery...it's not big but many types of pastries ^.^
 
The entrance...for smokers you can seat outside ^.^
My chill-out brunch with newspaper...heavenly **on cloud 9**
Just had to order this, hahaha!! Mushroom soup with a slice of TEDBOY's own bread ^.^ There really are chunks of mushroom in it ^.^
And I could not leave the place without taking away some cakes and pastries!! Owh that Mille Crepe cake and the strawberry danish, so niceeeee!!!! That upside down Oreo cheese-cake?? You'll love it if you are and Oreo fan ^.^

The price here is really not pricey at all I must admit...and for fruit juice lovers, TEDBOY's juice are all pure fruit blended juice...love love it!!

**If not mistaken hey got free WiFi too ^.^

TEDBOY Bakery: In My Favorite Cozy MeTime Place's List!!- Checked! ^.^

Wishing all an Absolutely Lavish Chill Out Day!

The Address
TEDBOY Bakery
Jalan Telawi 4
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur
(It is in between Moo cow & 7 Eleven)

No comments:

Post a Comment