March 17, 2013

Owh When The Saints Go March-ing In...Absolutely Lavish Month!!

Helloo Absolutely Lavish people!! I miss you guys!! I hope you missed me too!!

February and March has been an Insane yet Absolutely Wonderful one for me!! With all the travels (holidays, no no no work) and all the surprises and fun!! I'm hoping for the following months to be just the same...so far, looking goooood!! ^.^

I got lotsa to share with you guys!! Especially those that is planning to go to Seoul (cuz I just got back from an amazingly fun ski trip, hehe!!)

But for now...I'm just gonna do a short update on what happened to me being MIA for a month!! *sorry guys*
It all started with some Chinese New Year Craziness...

I dressed up so red for CNY, my hair was literally red too!! But I liked it!! JOICO colors are my new found love for hair-color ^.^

And It was off to Seoul for a week-long holiday!! Love the snowy weather there!!
Couldn't get enough of ski-ing and snowboarding at Phoenix Park!! I will return, very soon, hehehe!! ^.^
Came back to KL...and owh yea!! Darling decides to bring me for some R&R, Check out my Executive Suite @ Hilton, hehe!! *I'm so spoilt*

It was mommy's birthday!! And so darling decided to bring us out for mommy's favorite balinese cuisine...where else if not Bumbu Desa ^.^
A few days later...We realized...We could not celebrate any birthday without going out late night, having fun in a place with booze, music and dance!! So Garibar it was!! haha!! It was a belated birthday night out for mommy then, hahaha!!
Boyfie wasn't gonna be in town on my birthday this year, so he decided to bring me to an early birthday beach holiday...it as a short but great one ^.^
I flew back from my beach vacay and went straight from airport to Park Royal for dinner with my familia!!
Had dinner at Si Chuan Dou Hua...food was good, the lady captain attitude was atrocious!! 

Ended up...it was a surprise early birthday celebration!! hahahha!! Aww...thanks you guys!!!
On my birthday...yes I had to work...too much to do!! And my desk was ambushed by my beloved team!!
Bouquets came in from guys I don't know who they were...but was too busy to find out...

More flowers came!!! And I finally found out...they were all from my Darling!!! He was so playing games with me!!! He couldn't be in town, I didn't expect this from him as we already had a short vacay...but nevertheless...he is awfully sweet and romantic to have sent 4 bouquets of flowers from all 4 different florist...with much time co-ordination (and having one of my closest colleague as spy, hahaha!!) He deserves much love!! ^.^
So this was how loved I was ^.^
My favorite one was from Summer Pots, the red roses ^.^

See...I told you the past month was a dramatic one!! hahahah!! I will be uploading the on-goings once again...pretty soon!! So do stay tune!! I Absolutely Love you guys!!! xoxo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment