September 3, 2012

MiCasa, SuCasa? Try La Casa @ The Waterfront

I was hanging around Desa Park City the other day and decided that...I was hungry, hahaha!!

So I thought...let's go food hunting here at The Waterfront...Wanted to go for Rakuzen but it was already closing for lunch (it was around 2.30pm)..so could not make it for their ala carte buffer...

There was then this nice looking cafe call LaCasa next to it...So we just decided to step in...hmm...No Regrets...See it for yourself ^.^

Pumpkin Soup!!! I had to have it....Really good (could not fight the one I had in Mount Cook, but the best so far in KL) ^.^
Latte...A good one I must say ^.^
Look at the glass...it is tilted, hehe!! so cute!!
Fish...I don't remember what fish...but this is gooodddd!!! *drools*
Beef Lasagna!! OMG!!! This one is good, and they are so generous with the filling *2 thumbs up* *Advised to share if you are not that hungry* 
Aglio Olio...this is just simply perfect ^.^

This is a good place for casual, random dining I must say...good for hang-outs be it with friends of even family...Price is good too, very affordable ^.^

Wishing you An Absolutely Lavish Random Dining Experience ^.^

The Address:-
La Casa
GF-05 The Waterfront @ DEsa Park City
5 Persiaran Residen
Desa Park City
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 6280 8875

Opening Hours:
Monday-Friday 11am-11pm
Saturday & Sunday 8.30am - 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment