September 4, 2012

An Italian Job @ D'Italiane Kitchen, Sunway Giza

It is funny just the other day when I went to Sunway Giza for dinner...All I could think of is the hawker stalls near by, hahahaha!!

It was a really hot and humid day, so we decided to walk into the air-conditioning spot of Sunway Giza...very automatically took the escalator up...wanted to go for Japanese...but the fancy manchy entrance of D'Italiane Kitchen caught our eyes...so to 'Italy' for dinner it shall be...

To my surprise...the setting of the place match perfectly with the quality of the food served!! *It feel more than your average pasta*

You would not have believe if I tell you that the price you pay.. does NOT burn a hole in your pocket...It's more of a italian casual dining with a fine dining experience...Don't believe me?? See for yourself ^.^

The place has a very cozy setting I must say...lights are slightly dimmer then my picture ^.^ *Romantico*
Look at the cute curvy glass...sorry, it's a little dirty =.=!!
We ordered sauté mushroom...Oooo la la...so yummy!! And there is the focaccia bread too - the softness, Owh so tender...
Chicken Salad...The chicken is marinated to perfection...goes so well with the salad...I don't really love like salad, but this is yummeh!!!
Carbonara...I chose it with penne ^.^ This is just so great...yum yum yum...can't stop eating it!!
My Chocolate Molten/Lava Cake with ice cream...Owh!! This is heaven!!! 
This is another very unique desert...it's like a cross combination of crepe and strudels hahahha!! Inside it?? Apple and cranberries, and some nuts...this satisfy my dinner...
This is the very happy face after dinner *smiley smiles*

I would definitely come back...that's for sure!!

Like them on facebook ^.^

Wishing you An Absolutely Lavish Italiano experience ^.^

The Address:

d'italiane kitchen
Block D, F.10, First Floor
No. 2, Jalan PJU 5/14
PJU 5, Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +603 6148 1828
Fax: +603 6148 1830

Opening Hours: Daily 10am - 10pm


No comments:

Post a Comment