July 20, 2012

Need A Back-up Plan?? Try Plan B @ Bangsar Village

A back-up plan is always critical...Oh well, just in case the initial one does not work =P

I had been to busy for the past many months and still owe my lil sis a birthday lunch (so belated), so my first plan of buying a super expensive gift for her did not work (she already bought what I wanted to buy for her) So I turned to Plan B @ Bangsar Village... One of BIG Group's many amazing restaurants!! I visited Ben's General Food Store the other day and visiting Plan B was no regret at all...Service, Food Ambience : 2 Thumbs Up!!! I would lift my toes too, if possible, hahahahaha!!! O.o

As I'm always told, pictures speaks a thousand words...so here you go....*kindly refrain from drooling, although you will, unintentionally* ^.^

Not your ordinary menu, it's like a note book on a wooden plank ^.^
My Latte...nice??? I like....
Trust me when I tell you...this orange juice is really freshly squeeze...try it and tell me it is not =P
Complimentary water in a very nostalgic bottle
Carbonara...Uuummmmmm Yummmmehhh!!
My Plan B Breakfast Platter...I had it at 3pm!! Yup!! It is All-Day Breakfast at Plan B!!! Hoooray!!!
Believe it or not...I paid RM26 for this platter and it comes with Orange Juice and Tea/Coffee - Coffee: Any hor coffee!!! How bout that huh??!! Ooooohhh Yea!!!
Just had to order the onion rings with Her Aioli...This onions rings are authentic, you are sure to find a very nice round onion inside the thin crispy flour batter ^.^
Eggs Benedict...Awesome!!!! Huge!!! And only RM 14!!! If you are not hungry enough...do share ^.^
A Happy Face that is!! ^.^

The menu is really extensive....and they have very constant updates on their Facebook Page, so do follow them!!

I will definitely be back...I can have a lovely breakfast at anytime of the day at Plan B!! And my sis can always settle for theirs awesome selection of pasta or burgers & sandwiches!! It's so going in my favorites' list!! ^.^ I'll be back for more, mwahahaha!!! - So, stay tuned ^.^

Wishing Ya'll An Absolutely Lavish Experience @ Plan B!!

The Address:


Plan B (Where Village Grocer is, Opposite Starbucks)
Bangsar Village 1
G5 Ground Floor
No.1, Jalan Telawi Satu
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2287 2630


Plan B
Paradigm Mall
Lot CF09, Concourse Floor
No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A,
Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel: +603 7886 4623


Puran B
1U Shopping Centre Isetan
Lot G102, F101 & F102
Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel: +603 7725 6177


Journal by Plan B
Lot No. 65, Level G2
Publika, Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 6205 5318

No comments:

Post a Comment