July 27, 2012

Let's Cut the Crap and Have Some Crab!! @ Seremban Seafood Village

Talking about seafood - I can have it anytime of the day -Really!!! ^.^

But of all seafood I have to admit that crab is my favorite - yup those long-legged creature with hard shell and that walk side-ways, hahahaha!!

I have always loved, saucy fried crab - spicy & sour especially, never in the world I would thought of roasted crab - until i visited Seremban Seaffod Village and tried out the very famous Seremban Roasted Crab *fell in love instantly*

So here you go....

The entrance of the restaurant - sorry no air condition - but with covered (fan) and outside seat - recommend to go at night and sit outside - cooling ^.^
This is the covered side - I chose to sit outside ^.^
This is what they serve as munchers...hehehe!! I goes with their trademark chili sauce *drools*
You get a whole bowl!! - It is the chili that does the trick actually - I think =P
My cold drink - lou han kuo - not too sweet, truly refreshing =)
Claypot Lou Shi Fun - Owh so yummy - We decided to have this instead of rice - This is a one person portion RM 6 (but can feed 2) and portion for 2 is RM 8 - cheap huh?? No joke!!
My favorite stir fry yau mak (glass lettuce) with fermented bean curd (fu yee) -  this one, super good!!!
The star of the dinner!!! The famous Seremban Roasted Crab (Siew Hai) - Owh Owh Owh...So Yummy!!! The crab has completely been cracked opened, you don't have to stomp it on the table and have shells flying across the restaurant, hahahaha!!! Dip the nice succulent flesh in the chili sauce and Walah!!!! - Trust me you can't stop!!
We also tried the Salted Egg Yolk Crab!!! Ooouuuuu emmmm!!! Gooooooodddd!!!

I'm so coming back to for more and to try out other styles of fried crab!!! They variety/choice are amazing: Black Pepper Crab, Kam Heong, Cheese Crab, Sei Chuen and so many many more....!!

Price?? Good!! Considered Cheap!! Our bill came out to RM 120 if not mistaken... total of 4 crabs ^.^ - Minimum order is 1 kg per style or 2 crabs per style ^.^

Have An Absolutely Lavish Crabbie Day ^.^

The Address:-

Seremban Seafood Village (芙蓉燒蟹海鮮村)
3720-3724, Jalan Tuanku Munawir,
70200 Seremban
Negeri Sembilan
Malaysia
Tel: +606 764 1260

No comments:

Post a Comment