December 3, 2013

Migration!!!

Dear Absolutely Lavish People...

As I have been so tied you with many other things...I can't find the time to continue my passion for writing...therefore I know you all love me, and I love ya'll very much too!!

I ain't gonna stop what I'm doing - Eating, Dancing, Partying, Globetrotting, Emo-ing, Posing...hahaha!! Therefore I'm gonna migrate it all into Pictures/Photos!! After all a picture does say a thousand words, doesn't it, haha!!

So please do follow me on Instagram @nicvye (I'm still new, so bear with me, yes I was in Venus when the Instagram was all hyped up) or you can follow me on my FB page Nicole EnVy *smiles*

Follow me and I promise to follow you back *winks*

Until we meet and communicated thru pictures....Take Care there and don't ever forget to have an Absolutely Lavish Day!!!

xoxoxoxox

Yours Lavishly,
Absolutely Lavish @nicvye

No comments:

Post a Comment