June 3, 2013

In Transition... Sowwy...

Hey Y'All Absolutely Lavish Followers/ Readers....

My deepest apologies I have been missing since erm...March??

I haven't had the time to update quite some stuffs which I have been doing, places I have been visiting for the past 2 months...A little too much travelling was done and is still doing...oopppss!! hehe!!

However I have been updating every now an then on my FB Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/absolutelylavish?hc_location=timeline So please do follow us on FB and like if you like a more 'instant' update alright? FB is easier access for me during busy times, hehe!! Yes Yes, you can post things on our wall too, hehe!!

I promise I will be up and uploading again very soon...So, please please please hang in there for a little bit??!!

Loving you all Absolutely Lavish People so much!!!

xoxo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment