February 6, 2013

Cure Your Temptations @ TEMPTationS, Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

Buffet fan are you not? And so my first 2013 Buffet Affair started at TEMPTationS @ Renaissance Hotel, KL.

To be very honest I would not compare this buffet with other buffet I have had in the past, but if you don't know what to eat and would want a little this and a little of that, this would be fairly nice ^.^

Check it out ^.^
 
 It really is not a very big place but it is cozy and very oriental-like I must say ^.^
 
Your Appetizers one Ice!! Brrr...
Noodles Noodles
Really love this hot and sour seafood soup!!
It's never easy to find cauliflower soup (yes, I love them!!) and Tada!!!
 
Never have soup without fresh bread...Slice your own bread ^.^
The theme was Korea...and they had a KimChi Noodle counter...I wouldn't expect much (as I love dining at actual Korean BBQ restaurants ^.^)
 
Some Korean JapChae...if not mistaken...I don't fancy....
 
Every buffet has it's mini sushi corner...Itadakimasu!
Hello Roast Beef!! Erm....I love beef like a lot a lot...I've had better...Just being honest ^.^
And you'll find a rather long buffet line ^.^
 
This fried rice was surprisingly nice...despite it's look, haha!!
 
I was glad to see crab and prawns!! nyek nyek nyek ^.^
 
The satay was nice!!!! (sorry pic was blurry and I only took one, yaiks!!)
 
 No idea what this was...but pretty sure it is meat, hahaha!! My lil' sis said the chicken was nice- that coming from a darn picky eater, lolx! ^.^
Chinese Noodles...
This pasta was really creamy...for those who love creamy pasta...you would likey this ^.^
 
 Deserts! Deserts! That choco-mint cake was nice ^.^
 
Ice cream is a must to have...
  
They have a mini chocolate fountain, hehe...so petite so cute ^.^
 
Overall a happy diner I am ^.^

I would not suggest this place if you are really looking forward for a feast...this would be fine if you just wanna have a few different choices of food ^.^

Wishing all an absolutely Lavish 2013 Buffet Affair!! **This is just the beginning, haha!!**


The Address:
TEMPTationS
East Wing, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Jalan Sultan Ismail
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Tel: +603 2162 2233
Fax: +603 2163 1122



1 comment:

  1. Papua New Guinea-themed buffet dinner at TEMPTationS, another review at http://malaysiasfood.com/temptations/

    ReplyDelete