September 29, 2012

Reporting From Marina Bay & Whampoa Drive Food Centre, Singapore

When it comes to the word 'Singapore', don't ask me why, but I can only think of Singapore Night Race and Rock Party, hahhaha!! This year I had an awesome treat - to the Night Race...but it was more than the Night Race - I discovered my favourite hawker snack - so nice!! And never would I thought it would be at Whampoa Food Centre (Hawker Centre), Balestier, Singapore??!! I kid you not!!

Here's a wrap up of they days I went 'MIA'... ^.^


This where the journey begins...A surprise package!!

What a day!! An upgarde...Track Side Hotel babeh!!

Look what I found in the bathroom...hehe!!

I so like the shower...haha!!

A darn good view from Sky Park!!

There was rain...I don't remember taking this pic, but it was in my camera...owh well...

This is the best I could get!! I was too busy walking around hahaha!! - A very curious person I am, lolx!!

It was then off to Balestier - In the noon...There is a market there too, I see lotsa fruit stalls!!


There you go...Nice, but I still prefer Oyster King in Midvalley, hahaha!!

This I have to give 2 thumbs up!! So nice...I think it was the lemongrass bits that made it shine!! hehe!!

This is the main motive of going to Whampao Food Centre!! BBQ Chicken Wings!!! But only open at night ya...you can't get enough, trust me...!! I'm BBQ Chicken Wings crazy!!

The evidence of 'not enough' - TAPAO!!! (take away) haha!!

Nothing tops this Fresh Sugar Cane drink!! I don't why or how to describe, but it is so fresh - it really taste different from any of those I had in KL...hmmm....Don't believe me?? Try it for yourself - order one from any stall you see in Whampoa Food Centre - Then you tell me ^.^

I hope Singapore will continue the Night Race!! I'm so going back for it next year!! And when I do, Whampoa Food Centre...Wait Up!!!

Wishing All An Absolutely Lavish Mixed-up Trip, hehe!! ^.^

The Address:-

Conrad Centennial Singapore
Two Temasek Boulevard
Singapore
038982 Singapore
Tel: +65 6334 8888


No comments:

Post a Comment