August 19, 2012

Iftar @ Al-Halabi Lounge, The JW Marriot Hotel

Ramadan is a whole month...but I had not had the time to arrange an Iftar with my wonderful team..So we decided to have Iftar just a couple of days ago...There is this wonderful Middle Eastern Lounge opened by Tarbush at the JW Marriot Hotel in KL, it's called Al-Halabi Lounge...the food is gooood!!!

A very nice and cosy environment too!! Price was reasonable ^.^ RM 71.50 nett for the Iftar buffet ^.^

I'll leave the rest for you to see...
Couldn't help snapping a pic...haha!!
Kurma...Dates...My colleague said that this is an expensive range of dates...I'm not a fan of dates, but this is good ^.^
Your buffet table of appetizers...Walah!! *slurp*
Check out the bowl of salad...middle eastern style ^.^
My Fav!!! Middle Eastern style Garlic dipping...goes well with the middle eastern bread...
Hummus!!!Ohhh yea!! *2 thumbs up*
Beet Root salad...I like....
Deserts?? Rice Pudding with pistachio...some cream cheese fried puffs and fruits...
Orange juice and fizzy grapefruit punch!! ^.^ I like the fizzy one, hehe!!
The flat bread that was gone within seconds!!!
Baked cheese macaroni...yummy!!
Chicken potato..I like the potato...
I don't remember what it is but it is mear...haha!!
Breaded fried fish fingers...hehe!! Kids love them...
Lemon Chicken...I'm not a big fan...Cuz my grand-dad makes the best lemon chicken hahaha!! 
Stewed Pickels...Actually stuffed pickles...Sour *blreeee*
My favorite dish..Tandoori-like chicken...yumms!!! 
What healthy rice they serve....*smiles*
Don't look down on this...seriously...It is stewed long beans with chicken...it's like curry, but they put tomatoes...therefore there is a sourish tomato feeling...this is a good one...
I think this the star of the entire buffet...Roasted Lamb with briyani-like rice...Owh so heavenly....

I was so filled after dinner...so wonderfully stuffed, hehe!!

Al Halabi serves food on ordinary days, price is reasonable and food is just as good...I am sure, definitely to visit this place possibly every Ramadan month =) Other days...just for a good middle eastern dinner hehe!! Owh...did I mention they have Shisha too - so calling all Shisha lovers ^.^

Wishing all an Absolutely Lavish Middle Eastern Day!!

Eid Mubarak to all my dear Muslim Friends ^.^

The Address:-
Al Halabi Lounge
Lower Ground, JW Marriott Hotel
Jalan Bukit Bintang
55200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2143 3886



No comments:

Post a Comment