December 18, 2012

Itadakimasu!! Jagoya @ Starhill Gallery

Who doesn't like buffet??!! You must be kidding me!! The abundant amount of food set on the table, all at your mercy!!

I was kinda craving for some Japanese but yet also wanted some chinese and fusion food...So I decided Jagoya @ Starhill Gallery!! 

It really was my day, as they were having promotion for Ladies 50% off!! So it's about RM60 for ladies. I went there for dinner. Please bare in my their dinner starts from 5pm - 9.30pm and Supper is 9.30pm til late. Promotion is only for Monday - Thursday, and the last day is on the 20th Dec 2012, still not too late!! ^.^

To me, it really is worth the money, don't believe me?? Check it out for yourself!! ^.^
There I was all prep-up ready to feast, hahaha!!!
Part of the seating area, the place is friggin' huge!! Private rooms are available for larger group.
Nice cozy dinning for couple diners ^.^

The clip you see...it's for you to drop it off made-to-order counters...see the food you want drop it there, when it is cooked they'll bring it to you, and they'll give you back the clip too ^.^ Made to order items includes teppanyaki chicken, lamb, stir fried veggies and many more!!

Always the first thing I do when arrive at Jagoya, settle down at my table and 'whack' the nice sweet coconut!! You will never get enough!! Remember it's part of the buffet!!
At the Japanese counter...Sashimi!! Fresh I must say! Please do not compare with Japanese Fine Dining okayyy...
Don't like Sashimi?? Sushi perhaps??
And more Japanese food....
One of my fav counter...Chinese...they have array of dim sum...oh yea, the Chawamushi is at this counter ya, just in case you are running all over to find it ^.^
More food...sorry don't exactly remember what this is...hmm...
And this is my most favourite part of the buffet...Sukiyaki - make it your way!! All the ingredients are there, including seafood!! and they have 3 different soups!! Clear, Tomyam and XO - I always mix the XO soup with some clear soup!! Wooosh!!! Good!! There is a small stove at every table to heat this yummy pot up!!
And this is how MY Absolutely Lavish pot of Sukiyaki look like ^.^
The fried stuffs corner...or you may call it Tempura ^.^
Part of the buffet line at another corner..You can't miss it as it is really long!!!
Prepare to see lotsa seafood especially crab and scallop!!

And these, my friends are the made-to-order dishes (those that you need to drop your clips at) First pic is fish and then some pasta, 2nd pic is stir fired scallops and 3 is stir fired veggies, there were the lamb shoulders which I finished and forgot to snap a pic!! Sorry, it was too yummy!! There are a lot more choices ^.^
This ramen is good!! With the XO soup that I was telling you about ^.^
This is another sukiyaki if not mistaken, the pots are all pre-packed in the fridge besides it but it is for VIP cardholders on...I don't have =(
Dessert counter, cakes, jelly, puddings, pastries!! You name it!!
Bread and butter pudding too!! Sorry not my type of dessert =P
And the long awaited! They got New Zealand Natural and also Haagen Dazs!! For Haagen Dazs there will be someone serving you ^.^
There is this very attractive flower tea drink too!! Also for VIP card holders only, dang!!
Well there are cordials and juices...for all!!
The crazy choices of teas- green tea, chinese tea, english tea, you name it!!! Take a pot, choose your tea bag from the cupboard and fill it with hot water, walah!!
Not a tea fan?? I'm not one too, haha!! No problem...Coffee at your mercy! Cappuccino? Latte? Regular? Self Service please ^.^
Neither Tea not Coffee?? They have Slugs too aka Slurpee...and Sodas...*fizzy*
Alcohol..there is, but chargeable ya *winks*


So wouldn't you agree that it's all worth it?? Although for the full price, I would still go...have some crab, scallops and some ice cream- you already gain em' back ^.^

So whilst you are still in time for the promotion, do check it out ^.^

**Adviced to do booking to avoid long wait.

Wishing all An Absolutely Lavish Fusion Japanese Buffet!! Itadakimasu!! ^.^

The Address:-
Relish Floor
Starhill Gallery
181 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Tel: +603 2142 1268
Open for Lunch, Dinner and Supper

No comments:

Post a Comment