November 24, 2012

What You Do When In 'Italy'? @ Villa Danieli, Sheraton Imperial KL

It has been quite sometime, since I last stepped foot into a Italian Fine Dining restaurant...And because of my very close uncle's birthday...It was a darn good reason to do so ^.^ - Got a better reason?? Let me know =P

So this time we decided not only to dine but also do a quick photo-shooting location test-out session!! yay!! *pose pose pose*

We go to this fabulous authentic restaurant called Villa Daniel @ Sheraton Imperial KL. The place takes you back to old Italy...truly romantic setting, furnishing, decor and definitely the food!!

So here goes!! ^.^



Was excited so I had my nails done!! French style, my way!! *lavish* Such Christmas-sy feel!! *jingle bell jingle bell*
Cuz of ze photoshoot...And so I dressed up, lolx!!
Welcome to Villa Danieli...The entrance makes you feel you're in Italy already ^.^
Had to make some scenes before dinner, hahaha!! *with my beloved cousies*

 
Loving the breadSSS!!! It came with some dip, not the ordinary olive oil and balsamic vinegar...it was like a blend of olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, some herbs, garlic too...I think, lolx!! The black colored bread is charcoal bread, yum yum!!

Say hello to Al Mare Pizza (Seafood Pizza, with clams, squids, prawns) *mamma mia*

How to ever forget Mushroom Pizza??!! Muchacho!!!

Loving my Parmesan Mash Potatoes!!! You can choose your flavor - Garlic, herb and many more!!!

Say hello to the steak...it's not quite to my liking - taste wise, but it was professionally cooked!! *perfection*

This was a gorgeous lamb rack!! 

You never forget your pasta when in Italy!! So this is the seafood pasta!! *slurp slurp*

Another seafood based pasta, but not with the traditional tomato based sauce...more of olive oil, hehe!! Yummeh!!

Don't like long pasta? Try Ravioli!! This is Pomodoro Ravioli, potato stuffed ravioli - very tomato-ish...I would suggest this if you wish not to have meat ^.^

This lasagna bring me up to cloud 9!!! *weeeeee*

Yup we did pack back!! hahaha!! It was the bread and dippings!! To delicious to stop eating!!!

And after lotsa food and much laughter at the long table...it was time for some work to be done, hehe!! *these are just some that has been filtered and edited, the rest goes straight to my keeping, lolx*
Looking out *erm, down?*...Owh where art thou Romeo...hahaha!!

Had to do this, forgive me O.o

Taking Italy back to the 30s ^.^

My retro aunt join in to look for 'Romeo' kekeke!!

At the bar...back in the olden days perhaps?? They called it a saloon? hehe!!

Cake!! At the end of the day is my hippy happy fun uncle's birthday!! So I did Happy Birthday pose, mwahaha!!

And these happy, smiley faces are the evidence of a blasting great time!! yay!!
What a night!! An Absolutely Lavish one!!


When I left, I felt like I could speak Italian already, hahahah!!

Like any other fine dining restaurant, the price are on the higher end, but do look out for their courses that comes with wine costing from RM150++ onwards, appetisers cost from somwhere RM 12 ++ and main courses from RM 30 ++ onwards up to hundreds.


It is certainly a place for special occasion, love and romance *so sweeeeeet*

Would recommend to call in for booking, can be rather packed

Wishing all an Absolutely Lavish Romantica Italiano dining experience!!



The Address:-
Villa Danieli
5th Floor (Next to pool)
Sheraton Imperial Hotel KL
129 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Tel: +603 2717 9900 / +603 2717 9922
Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 2.30 & 6.30pm - 10.30pm
                           Saturday, 6.30pm - 10.30pm
                           Close on Sunday



No comments:

Post a Comment