August 11, 2012

A Crab Feast to Cure My Crappy Day!! @ Shiang Hee Seafood Restaurant, Bandar Menjalara

My love for crab never did go away or will ever be replaced...Having a rather crappy week...I was treated to a nice and super duper yummy dinner at Shiang Hee Seafood Restaurant @ Bandar Menjalara ^.^


This place can get really packed during dinner and patrons keep coming in even after 9.30pm!! I have to admit, never I would ever thought that there would be such yummy food at Bandar Menjalara...but this has proven me wrong...

I leave this for you to judge...


The restaurant...A corner lot...
Pretty good presentation for a typical chinese restaurant ^.^
I kinda never will give this coconut a pass...looooove it ^.^
I opened it without the coconut water 'flying' out...*achievement* yay!!
Your typical pot of chinese tea 'Po Li' and never never forgetting the bucket of ice!! - Trust me, you will need it at some point ^.^
The first dish - Marmite Chicken!! Owh so yummy,  I can tell you that this is one of the best I had, it is cooked to perfection!!
Stir fry yau mak (glass lettuce) with fermented spicy bean curd (fu yi) - Trust me you can't stop eating once you have started - the key to this dish is not being stingy with the fermented spicy bean curd ^.^
Obvious!! Pineapple Chicken..served in a halved pineapple - something like Marmite chicken but with a hint of fresh pineapple, you can really taste the freshness, sweetness of the pineapple - I'm allergic to pineapple so I only had one -.-
Fish head assam curry in a claypot - this is superb!! The fish is very fresh and there is a whole lot of veggie inside ^.^ Have to say though, there is not much fish inside though...but the taste is worth =)
This is a bomb!!! King Clams (Lala King) Soup - Spinach, Ginger, Anchovies and some chinese herb - This soup is soo good *thumbs up* 
Claypot Tau Fu - filled with a lot of other stuffs - it is good, but if the sauce was slightly thicker then it would be perfect - I like the sauce thicker, hehe!! 
Stir Fry Kung Po Field Frog (Tin Kai)...owh super yummy!!! So generous with the cashew nuts!!! *happy*
The star of the night!!! Salted Egg Yolk Crab!!! This is Really Really Really Good!!! Lotsa of salted egg yolk ^.^
Another style of crab...Sour & Spicy...We had to order the saucy one - to go with the some toast *before I could snap a pic of the toast it was all gone, haha!!*

I would recommend this place for ordinary dinner or even any gathering - the price is fair ^.^ FYI the Marmite Chicken, Stir Fry Yau Mak with Fu Yi, Kung Po Field Frog and Salted Egg Yolk Crab ^.^

Wishing Y'all an Absolutely Lavish Crabby Feast!!

The Address:
Shiang Hee Seafood Restaurant (双禧海鲜饭店)
46, Jalan8/62A
Bandar Menjalara
Kepong
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 019 326 8782 / 019 216 3684

No comments:

Post a Comment